Translate

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sesame in Ramen... Or Ramen in Sesame?!

This story would be one of my famous, funniest, hilarious story ever in my life!!!

The day, I just went to a Japanese noodle shop, and we were having a nice noodle... And somehow the God of Comedy found out himself to be very bored, and he decided to do something crazy to a normal guy.

I was just having a nice noodle, and when I decided to put some sasame on it, he gave me a test that how I can survive from having almost 1 kg (2 pounds) of sasame on the top of ramen, which is common Japanese noodle that you would never eat with such amount of sasame in general...

When I shake a bottle filled with sesame, the lid were too loose (I guess) and just poped out from it... and a seconde later, I found my noodle bowl was totally filled with sesame; in other words, the bowl was looked like just only sesame in a soup, or some dressing on a mountain of sesame...

There were 2 boy friends, and they couldn's stop laughing me and even they took pictures of the bowl and me, in shock and depressed. Even one of them told me that I've finally got a God of Comedy... I wanted to have a god's help though, I wasn't waiting for such outsider... Somehow, the god (my stupidity & my low-attention charactor) led me into the most stupided thing
I've ever done in my life... Well, the soup and noodle was like... You can imagine how it tasted like... You don't need any explanation for it... Just SESAME!!! The original soup was really good, but it turned out to be sesame with a bit of noodle soup...

I've never done such a thing, never! Have you done such weird and funny "happening"?! But even you try to catch an attention from others, or to be looked funny, I can tell you at least that the thing, putting too much sesame from a bottle into ur soup bowl (with the lid pops put into the bowl with in a sec) would not end with nice taste at all. It will ends having your neighbors laughing at you and eating just sesame...

That was my tough night to get over with...