Translate

Friday, May 06, 2005

La Folle Journee au Japon

There was a Bethoben cerebration in Tokyo recently. That fiesta was biggest
one in my life. More than 2000 PRO-musicians from all around the world
gather at the place, and they play musics. Some time they do in a huge hall,
other time, you can see them right in front of you.

There, I was really inspired by classical musics and reminded me that
classical musics facilitate your brain when you study something. There are
many articles about it; (classical) musics helps memory. At this time,
actually I felt was that I couldn't stop thinking about ideas about
research. Such as, those musicians who has absolute hearing may use the same
area of brain where people usually use while they talk. Or, I even think
about deja-vu, why they feel the weird sense that they cannot remind/never
experienced before; however, they FEEL that they have experienced before.
etc...

Well, probably I will talk about those in the near future, definitely
classical music works!!! As I remember, I was listening to music when I
studied hard when I was high school student, and it worked well that time.
So, at least, it works for me :-D

So, why dont you try?!