Translate

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

girl's fake supporter

well, I hesited if I should publish this thing though, I can't help myself telling all of guys in the world!!!
I found a "Breast Forms Enhancers Triangles w/nips"... (-_-;)
well, so what it does? It seems it help (presumably) girls to shape their breast under shirts... Well, images are copyrighted, so I regret to show that off to the people, but if you are interested, probably you can find it in the internet...
As for me, faking is faking. It's like lying... In Japan, there is a proverb, "Lying is the beginning of being lobber" It means, it is also the beginning of illegal act, isn't it?!
I like people simply honest to theirselves. But if the product helps looking and by doing so it also attract males looking at them with larger breast, then it may be okay. But well, simply, I can't stand it...

To girls--- If you are feeling intimidated showing your breast or wanting to have bigger or sexy ones, then I recommend the product. But I believe that even it help you once, it doesn't help you having confidence through all of your life. Sometime you regret. Because of your genotype, you CANNOT change your body shape too much except having surgeries...

To boys--- As always, be skeptic to believe what girl says and what girls look like...

NOTE: I declare that I am not discriminating females by stating the sentence just above; it is a part of joke and the point is for having the FAKE product on their body. Thank you.